Terms & Conditions
Please read all the terms & conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (iii) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content
- You will not (i) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (ii) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (iii) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms SUCCESS IIRJ or any other person or entity, as determined in the SUCCESS IIRJ's sole discretion
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to SuccessIIRJ. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without express written permission
- Success IIRJ shall not take any accountability for the contents of articles published in the journal and all such liability shall lie with the author/s
- The opinions expressed in the articles are exclusively of the author/s and Success IIRJ may not agree with such opinions in part or in full. All the articles submitted for publication in journal are peer reviewed for genuineness, moral issues and effectiveness.
- Decision of the reviewers shall be held final.
- The Journal retains the copyrights of all material published in the issue. However, reproduction of the published material in the part or total in any form is permitted with due acknowledgement of the source as per ethical norms.